1) Professional Growth and Prosperity
From peer-to-peer networking events to professional development sessions, from business leader round tables to policy committees, the Chamber of IT offers you plenty of opportunities to get involved in activities that will allow you to grow professionally as well as influence policy and decision-making to the benefit of all North Region People
2) Policy Development
By participating on the Our Chamber’s policy committees or by submitting policy resolutions developed. Chamber members are the only members who can approve policy resolutions at the IT Chamber’s AGM.
3) Access to a Wealth of Information
Through its various communications vehicles and direct access to its policy experts, your membership investment in the IT Chamber opens the door to a wealth of information on country legislation and business initiatives.
4) Membership brings credibility to your business.
You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of chamber of IT
5) Increase your visibility in the community.
As a new member of the chamber of IT, you will be listed in the chamber newsletter, e-newsletter, on Social Networks and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the chamber and sponsoring events. The chamber may also promote your grand opening/ ceremony and assist with any public relations efforts.
6) Create networking opportunities.
Chamber has numerous committees and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
7) Gain a voice in government.
The local chamber takes on the tough issues and opposes new regulations, taxes, fees, assessments and costs directed at small businesses. It also helps protect the principles of free enterprise and aids businesses in being treated fairly.
8) Make business contacts.
The chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
9) Receive chamber newsletters.
Newsletters provide new member information, interesting information about operating a local business, articles about the local community, a community calendar and details about up-and-coming chamber events, among other things.
10) Member Benefit Programs
The IT Chamber can assist you and your members in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs. Member chambers/Associations of IT are welcome to share the IT Chamber’s value-added programs with their respective memberships.
11) Acquire customer referrals.
Every day, your local chamber receives calls from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
12) Chamber events and programs.
Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
13) Promotion and publicity.
With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity
14) Business Resource Center – Our library contains copies of business publications, market research and business resource information providing you easy access to expert experience and knowledge.
15) Business Showcases – annual/bi-annual events designed to help you promote your company’s products and services.
16)Economic Stimulus Program – Help our members in challenging economic times through new programming and partnership with governmental agencies.
17) Involvement Opportunities – You are encouraged to join the committee(s) of your choice and have a direct impact upon the future of your community while promoting your business.
18) Literature Displays – All members are encouraged to display their brochures and business cards in the Chamber Office
19) Website – The Chamber’s website giving you 24/7 access to tools designed to help your business succeed. All members are listed in our online business directory with a link to your website and a detailed description of your company / products / services. Our “Members Only” web pages allow members even greater access to resources.
20) Arbiter System: ,B2B ,Customer Complaining System and Disciplinary Action via Separate Independent Inquiry Board
Access to members-only discounts and service
- Preferred rates on the electronic processing of VISA MasterCard and debit cards through Banks.
- SME-oriented online/Offline training courses through the Chamber Training Division
- Discounts on Software from Major Software Companies.
- Through a partnership with other Companies discounted products and services .
- Audio conferencing, web collaboration and webinar services from Evolve Collaboration.
- SMS/Email Alert for Events and Offers, Tenders
- Discount on the cost of IT Chamber publications
- Technology advice and guidance provided at no cost by our in-house Experts
- Monthly networking events
- Rating System for Member
- Mutual Employment Agreements
- Special bank Offers
- Investment Help
- Trips for Exhibitions/ Global/Local Business Relationship [in Rotation]
- Member Professional can be reached for Paid Consultations/Training by Businesses in the Regions
- Freelancers will be Acknowledged and Motivated by giving Training
- Associations can Get Discounts on Products and Service ,Training ,Sponsoring Support
- Student Members will be allowed in the Training Programs
These Benefits Defined According to the Membership Types.